REQUEST TO ERASE PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled to request us to erase any personal data we hold about you. We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within one month of the following:
- Our receipt of your written request; or
- Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request, whichever happens to be later.
The information you supply in this form will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting that we erase and responding to your request. You are not obliged to complete this form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.
Please take under consideration:
- You have to describe the information you wish to erase. Please provide any relevant details you think will help us to identify the information. Providing the URL for each link you wish to be removed would be helpful.
- Also, please explain, if it is not abundantly clear, why the linked page is about you or the person you are representing on this form.
- Please note that. In certain circumstances, where erasure would adversely affect the freedom of expression, contradict a legal obligation, act against the public interest in the area of public health, act against the public interest in the area of scientific or historical research, or prohibit the establishment of a legal defense or exercise of other legal claims, we may not be able to erase the information you requested in accordance with article 17(3) of the GDPR. In such cases you will be informed promptly and given full reasons for that decision.
- While in most cases we will be happy to erase the personal data you request, we nevertheless reserve the right, in accordance with Article 12(5) of the GDPR, to charge a fee or refuse the request if it is considered to be “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” However we will make every effort to provide you with the erasure of your personal data if suitable.
- To ensure we are erasing data of the right person we require you to provide us with proof of your identity and of your address.
- Please note that any attempt to mislead may result in prosecution.
REQUEST TO REMOVE ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION